Get soft, supple, silky and radiant skin with this gentle exfoliant by France Laure has been specially formulated for use specifically for sensitive skin. With this innovative product fragile skin that is prone to allergies can now be exfoliated! This Illuminate Enzymatic Fruit Exfoliant with a rich and unctuous mousse texture exfoliates thanks to enzymes rather than the traditional use of abrasive agents. This exciting new product can be applied two ways and may be applied around the eye contour; its directions for use vary according to skin type.
• Diminishes the appearance of dilated pores.
• Increases cellular renewal.
• Effectively but gently exfoliates all skin types.
• Eliminates dead cells and facilitates sebum drainage.
• Restores elasticity and tonicity.
• Dynamizes, oxygenates and hydrates aging, devitalized tired skin.
• Excellent refining agent.
• Fades the appearance of pigmentation spots even those caused by acneic scaring.
• Attenuates wrinkles and expression lines, even around eye contour.
• Mega 200g/7oz size.
• 2 application methods.
For Best Use: Apply a generous layer over face, eye contour, neck and décolleté, directly after using France Laure’s cleansing milk or gel, on still moistened skin. For use for sensitive skin that does not allow for pressure or friction, allocate for a pause time for 4 to 5 minutes, sufficient enough time for enzymes to dislodge keratinized cells. For all other skin types’ work in gentle circular movements for 1 minute, emphasizing on areas experiencing dilated pores, wrinkles and expression lines or other cutaneous imperfections. Allocate a pause time of 4 to 5 minutes. Rinse with lukewarm water until all traces of the mask have disappeared, follow with an application of a mask, serum, floral toner and the suitable France Laure moisturizer for best results. The Tutti Frutti Enzymatic Cocktail Exfoiant can be used 1 – 7 times weekly depending on keratinisation level, sensitivity and the specific needs of the skin.
• 1 - 2 times weekly for fine, sensitive and dehydrated skin.
• 3 - 7 times weekly for rough, combination to oily skin.