Electric Facial Beds
- They offer the most comfort for both the client and the esthetician.
- All adjustments will be handled easily with a handset allowing for the backrest and leg rest to adjust up and down.
- Electric facial beds also offer more padding.
- They will lower to a very comfortable height to make it very easy for a client to get onto the bed.
- They will also raise to a height that makes services like leg waxing, massage and lash extensions much easier on the Estheticians or therapists back.
- Most electric beds are also very quiet and smooth in adjustment transition.
- Price – Generally electric facial beds are going to set you back more than other facial beds.
- You will need an outlet on the floor near the bed. Make sure the bed does not sit on the electrical wire causing the wire to split and cause a repair or replacement of the wire.
- If you work in an area that is prone to frequent power outages, your electric facial bed will be stuck in the position it was in when the power went out.