Hydraulic Facial Beds
Hydraulic facial Beds have a foot pedal that raises and lowers the height of the bed and a mechanical system that raises and lowers the backrest and leg rest manually.
- Hydraulic beds are good for smaller spaces especially if they adjust into a chair.
- This creates more room for the client when arriving and getting ready to depart the room.
- Some hydraulic beds will spin 360 degrees on a rotational base, making it a good choice for practitioners that need more mobility.
- Also, hydraulic beds require no electricity.
- Hydraulic facial beds are not nearly as smooth, quiet or effortless as electric beds.
- The bed is both hydraulic and manual, meaning the backrest and footrest use a mechanical system that needs to be raised and lowered by the esthetician. This can be more physically challenging.