Wholesale Hydraulic Facial Beds
Hydraulic facial beds have a foot pedal that raises and lowers the height of the bed and a mechanical system that raises and lowers the backrest and leg rest manually.
- Hydraulic beds are good for smaller spaces especially if they adjust into a chair.
- This creates more room for the client when arriving and getting ready to depart the room.
- Some hydraulic beds will spin 360 degrees on a rotational base, making it a good choice for practitioners that need more mobility.
- Also, hydraulic beds require no electricity.
- Hydraulic facial beds are not nearly as smooth, quiet or effortless as electric beds.
- The bed is both hydraulic and manual, meaning the backrest and footrest use a mechanical system that needs to be raised and lowered by the esthetician. This can be more physically challenging for some estheticians.
See an hydraulic facial bed in action here:
Unsure what to buy? Read our facial bed review blog post! And be sure to call us if you have any questions. We are more than happy to help!
If you're a skincare professional and you don't have an account yet, please create one through the "Register" link at the top of this page (or if you're on a phone, at the bottom). You'll then be able to login to see prices and buy hydraulic or another facial bed at wholesale. It's fast, free and easy.
As a member here, you will get access to our special product training for estheticians, help with growing your business, over 40 of the best skincare brands in one place, professional supplies & equipment for your salon, and retail products to stock your shelves! Plus you'll be part of a growing community of awesome estheticians!
We also have a loyalty program, so just for joining today you get 500 points to use towards a discount on your future purchases!
California Skincare Supply does our best to take care of our professional clients and their businesses! We hope you join us.