svg-arrow-next svg-arrow-prev
×

Fleurs De France , Banner

Fleurs De France

Family Owned Since  2003
 
“Great skin care gives you the luxury
of going out makeup free and feeling good about yourself.”
 
With the spirit of our family roots from Southern France, we created a luxury cosmetic Provence traditional line. We combine powerful botanical and prized natural aromatics for skin health, all sourced and formulated in France. We were the first company in California to go completely silicone free (dimethicone free)  over 18 years ago. Feel the difference in your skin and senses. All our products are silicone, paraben, phtalate, sulfate, cruelty free and vegan. Formulations are made  by master French formulators with PHD’s in biochemistry . The products are made in California with extracts and lavender oil imported from France.

 

Our Ingredients include wildcrafted oils which we believe to be better than anything saying “organic”. Organic only guarantees that 70% is organic, so what is the other 30% ? We use  raw materials that synergistically produce short and long term powerful benefits in the health of the skin.   We create products so you can have glowing skin and go makeup free at any age! 

 

sidebar
sort box
  • Serum Face Mist 3.4oz

    By Fleurs De France

    Please log in for pricing.

    Please log in for pricing.

    As concentrated as a serum! Our intense face mist is great to carry with you all day long to moisturize and revive your skin like a serum.  Great when you’re on the go and have a busy day,...

  • Eye Cream With Serum .5oz

    By Fleurs De France

    Please log in for pricing.

    Please log in for pricing.

    Intense eye cream and serum in one cream. Use under makeup and as a night treatment. Protect and help prevent and diminish fine lines and wrinkles. Helps depuff & diminish dark circles...

  • Professional Day Serum Silicone Free

    By Fleurs De France

    Please log in for pricing.

    Please log in for pricing.

    Keep your makeup fresh all day long and avoid blemishes.Long lasting up to 18 hours. Specifically formulated to help boost collagen and hydrate to prevent and diminish fine lines and wrinkles. Sodium...

  • Ultimate Face Oil

    By Fleurs De France

    Please log in for pricing.

    Please log in for pricing.

    With 9  wildcrafted oils containing all the omegas and antioxidants your skin will ever need to stay healthy and young. The most complete face oil ever formulated. Made to rejuvenate the most...

  • Pure Exclusive French Lavender Essential Oil

    By Fleurs De France

    Please log in for pricing.

    Please log in for pricing.

    France’s best Lavender essential oil (High altitude Lavandula angustifolia from Southern France) steam distilled 100% pure essential oil. Lavender has been used for thousands of years and was...