Wholesale Facial Masks for Estheticians and Other Skin Care Professionals
We carry many different professional masks for you to use and get incredible results with during your professional facial treatments.
- Kaolin Clay Masks are very soft with a fine texture that are great and safe for all skin concerns. Kaolin Masks are excellent to detoxify and clear pores. They absorb excess oil, leave the skin soothed, fight acne and can even offer exfoliation benefits.
- Collagen Sheet Masks help boost skin's hydration, lighten and brighten, calm, replace collagen, and tackle acne. They are excellent after microdermabrasion, chemical peels and any form of physical exfoliation There are several different types of Collagen Sheet Masks that we sell: Collagen Crystal Sheet Masks, these are available in full face, lip, eye and neck. Wet Collagen Sheet Masks that address many different skin concerns and Gold Crystal Collagen Sheet Masks. Gold Crystal Sheet masks contain nano particals that are only 1/2000 the size of our pores and can easily penetrate. This will facilitate metabolism, help skin cells self-produce collagen, fight free radicals and restore and hydrate. These Gold Collagen Crystal Masks are available for full face, eye and neck.
- Peel-Off Masks gently remove a thin layer of dead skin cells and surface dirt from the pores, which leaves skin feeling smooth. They start out as a gel or liquid and slowly harden and dry into a rubbery consistency. When they are dry they are lifted and peeled off. Peel Off Masks can treat many different skin conditions and can effectively treat acne, lighten, brighten and hydrate.
- Cream Masks are excellent for dry and dehydrated skin and are rich in oils and nutrients to replenish dry skin cells, many will also plump and firm.
- Gel Masks soothe and cool delicate, sensitive skin. They are excellent after microdermabrasion and chemical peels. Gel masks are a great choice for skin that needs recovery and skin that is irritated.
- Exfoliating Masks slough off dead skin cells typically using enzymes (papaya and pineapple) or hydroxy acids (lactic, glycolic, mandelic) Exfoliating masks offer gentle exfoliation and are great as a finishing mask or for a special occasion mask. Many Exfoliating Masks have natural skin brightening properties and will leave the skin glowing.
- Other Masks we also sell other masks including Albumin and Oxygen based basks. Albumin masks can tighten and tone your skin, reduce excess oil, and provide anti-aging benefits. Oxygen Masks are the perfect treatment for anyone who suffers from Acne, Rosacea, Sun-damaged skin or Telangiectasia, but are also safe for any skin concern. The germicidal action of Oxygen makes it extremely beneficial for acne prone skin.