Wholesale Facial Masks
These facial masks are for professional use by estheticians. For masks to sell to your clients for home use, click here.
California Skincare Supply carries a large assortment of the best facial masks on the market for professional use in your spa or salon. We're your one-stop shop with over 40 of the very best skincare brands in one place! Join our community of estheticians and register to buy at wholesale today. It's quick and easy, and you immediately get 500 loyalty points to use for a discount on your next order!
- Kaolin Clay Facial Masks are very soft with a fine texture that are great and safe for all skin concerns. Kaolin facial masks are excellent to detoxify and clear pores. They absorb excess oil, leave the skin soothed, fight acne and can even offer exfoliation benefits.
- Collagen Sheet Facial Masks help boost skin's hydration, lighten and brighten, calm, replace collagen, and tackle acne. They are excellent after microdermabrasion, chemical peels and any form of physical exfoliation There are several different types of Collagen Sheet Masks that we sell: Collagen Crystal Sheet Masks, these are available in full face, lip, eye and neck. Wet Collagen Sheet Masks that address many different skin concerns and Gold Crystal Collagen Sheet Masks. Gold Crystal Sheet masks contain nano particles that are only 1/2000 the size of our pores and can easily penetrate. This will facilitate metabolism, help skin cells self-produce collagen, fight free radicals and restore and hydrate. These Gold Collagen Crystal Masks are available for full face, eye and neck.
- Peel-Off Facial Masks gently remove a thin layer of dead skin cells and surface dirt from the pores, which leaves skin feeling smooth. They start out as a gel or liquid and slowly harden and dry into a rubbery consistency. When they are dry they are lifted and peeled off. Peel Off Masks can treat many different skin conditions and can effectively treat acne, lighten, brighten and hydrate.
- Cream Facial Masks are excellent for dry and dehydrated skin and are rich in oils and nutrients to replenish dry skin cells, many will also plump and firm.
- Gel Facial Masks soothe and cool delicate, sensitive skin. They are excellent after microdermabrasion and chemical peels. Gel masks are a great choice for skin that needs recovery and skin that is irritated.
- Exfoliating Facial Masks slough off dead skin cells typically using enzymes (papaya and pineapple) or hydroxy acids (lactic, glycolic, mandelic) Exfoliating masks offer gentle exfoliation and are great as a finishing mask or for a special occasion mask. Many Exfoliating Masks have natural skin brightening properties and will leave the skin glowing.
- Other Facial Masks we also sell other masks including Albumin and Oxygen based basks. Albumin masks can tighten and tone your skin, reduce excess oil, and provide anti-aging benefits. Oxygen masks are the perfect treatment for anyone who suffers from Acne, Rosacea, Sun-damaged skin or Telangiectasia, but are also safe for any skin concern. The germicidal action of oxygen makes it extremely beneficial for acne prone skin.