This Anti-Aging Glycolic Toner uses Glycolic and Multi Fruit Acids for maximum exfoliation without the typical irritation that results from Glycolic Acid. Specially formulated for ultimate balance, this toner has been designed to minimize the exfoliation process in a unique and easy to use toner. The perfect blend of MFA’s and Glycolic Acids do all the work, you will immediately feel the difference when applying this anti-aging glycolic toner. Infused with anti-oxidants including our specially formulated Trinity Tea Tree Complex help to fight free radicals. The inclusion of calming ingredients including Oat extract, Chamomile and Aloe Vera, help to soothe the skin into recovery. Oat extract provides anti inflammatory and anti-redness benefits and Chamomile and Aloe Vera work to minimize irritation commonly associated with the use of Glycol Acids. This amino acid rich complex provides natural UVA protection and accelerates cellular repair. This gentle toner is alcohol free and contains no parabens or chemical colorants.
• 7% Glycolic Acid- A powerful an ultra effective exfoliator, aiding in skin turnover. Glycolic acid is the most active and beneficial of the alpha-hydroxy-acids. It is commonly used to improve skin’s texture, refine skin tone and even complexion, giving a healthy and natural glow to dull and tired skin.
• Multi Fruit Acids- A potent combination of naturally occurring fruit acids which assist to gently exfoliate cells and rejuvenate dull tired skin.
• TriniTea Complex – A blend of white, red, and green tea which treats the skin in rich antioxidants.
• Rosemary & Chamomile- A unique set of nature’s own healers which help to desensitize and calm irritated skin.
For Best Use: Begin by washing face with a cleanser designed for your skin type such as M.A. Demaceuticals skin specific cleansers, pat dry. Then apply Anti Aging Glycolic toner to skin with a cotton pad, applying to face and neck. Let air dry. Apply a treatment product or sunscreen if desired. Avoid contact with eyes.
Action Ingredient Details:
• Multifruit® BSC- A powerful concentrated of five botanical extracts: bilberry, sugar cane, sugar maple, orange, and lemon. These extracts contain several naturally occurring alpha hydroxy acids. Alpha hydroxyl acids have been shown to promote smoother, younger looking skin by increasing the rate of cell renewal. Alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs) have been used in skin care for many years. At first, they were used mainly by dermatologists as skin peeling and moisturizing agents; cosmetic companies have since “discovered” AHAs and their almost miraculous activity and formulate with them regularly in their skin care lines. Once blended, the extracts are distilled and produce lactic acid, citric acid, tartaric acid, glycolic acid, and malic acid. These AHAs weaken the bonds that hold dead skin cells together. When the bonds are broken the dead cells can be shed and result in new cell turnover. Multifruit® BSC has maximized the ability to stimulate new cell renewal by 34% and increase cell turnover by 20%.
•Symcalmin®-Derived from Oat, Avenanthramides significantly help reduce histamine related skin disorders as well as irritation and redness due to treated skin, irritated skin, and sunburned skin. In vitro studies and testing have shown a 30% reduction in histamines, redness and irritation. It has also found to reduce irritation from AHAs and topical skin treatments.
•Symglucan®- Derived from Beta-Glucan this skin conditioner can effectively protect against UV-damage, improve extrinsic signs of aging. It can also stimulate fibroblast growth and collagen synthesis and increase moisturizing properties of the skin. In vitro testing has shown Symglucan® to offer a 15% increase in UV protection and a significant increase in fiboblast production resulting in increased collagen synthesis. Studies have also shown that Symglucan® can offer 13% skin penetration. Despite a fairly large molecular size, SymGlucan® penetrated the skin significantly into the stratum corneum and epidermis. Additionally, SymGlucan® offers an exciting new application in a non-invasive treatment of skin wrinkles.
•Prodew 400®- With its excellent retaining ability, Prodew 400 is comprised of 8 types of amino acids as well as sodium PCA and lactic acid. In combination, this blend helps to protect the skin from dryness, it aids in moisturizing the skin and promoting elasticity. The formulation of amino acids is modeled after the skin’s natural amino acids and possesses excellent humectants properties due to the synergistic effect of the sodium PCA and L-Proline thereby increasing the skin’s natural moisture function and showing an 85% increase in the moisturizing effect.
OTHER INGREDIENTS: Water, Glycolic Acid, Propanediol, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycerin, Aloe barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium PCA, Sorbitol, Beta-Glucan, Sodium Hyaluronate, Camellia sinensis Extract, Vaccinium myrtillus Fruit/Leaf Extract, Saccharum officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Acer saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Citrus aurantium dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus limon (Lemon) Extract, Anthemis nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Betaine, Serin, Glycine, Glutamic Acid, Alanine, Lysine, Arginine, Threonine, Proline, Acetyl Tyrosine, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Adenosine Triphosphate, Citrus paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Panthenol, Allantoin, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Trideceth-9, Disodium EDTA, Jojoba Wax PEG-120 Esters, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol.