A key component of healthy skin, night time is known as a highly important period because it is the time of the day when skin regenerates and heals itself. Take advantage of this opportunity by using Delicate Soothing Night Cream to maximize this healing process to calm, sooth and distress skin without clogging pores. Skin requires time to distress and using the correct product helps to maximize this healing process and leave your skin looking its best every morning! Nourish and protect your skin using this non clogging right night cream that has been infused with botanicals for a healthy look that will last. This product is paraben free and does not contain any chemical colorants.
• Aloe & Chamomile- Nature’s own soothers which help to calm and distress irritated skin.
• Oat Derived Extracts- These calming and soothing extracts helps to reduce redness and improve skin’s appearance.
• Anti-Inflammatory Complex – A unique blend of extracts which help to desensitize inflamed and traumatized skin.
• Essential Amino Acid Complex – Occurring naturally in the body, these “protein builders” help to restructure and refine damaged skin.
For Best Use: First cleanse face with M.A. Dermaceuticals Sensitive Cleansing Gel, pat dry. Follow by toning with M.A. Dermaceuticals Everyday Renewing Toner to prep the skin for best possible results. Then apply Delicate Soothing Night cream before bed to face and neck area avoiding contact with eyes. This light yet rich night cream will hydrate, moisturize and sooth irritated skin. Rich in skin calming and repairing botanicals, this cream will heal, calm, rebalance, and nourish at the cellular level. Your skin will feel soothed and destressed making you look less irritated.
Action Ingredient Details:
• Sepicalm™ VG- Sepicalm™ VG is a unique union between palmitoylproline and water lily flower extract created to calm and soother irritated and stressed skin. It is proven to decrease cutaneous pigmentation induced by inflammatory stress (UV, irritation, pollution and acne) or through the aging process. In vivo testing results show that Sepicalm™ VG soothes the skin and rids it of a stinging effect, caused by aggressive chemicals like lactic acid, by 45% compared to those without Sepicalm™ VG. In addition to soothing chemical stress on the skin, Sepicalm™ VG is proven to reduce the swelling and irritation caused by stress from harmful UV rays.
• Sedaplant Richter- A complex combination of herbal anti-irritant extracts, Sedaplant Richter is derived from fennel, hops, chamomile, balm mint, mistletoe, and yarrow. This combination is blended with allantoin, an excellent hydrator which calms and soothes sensitive skin. Allantoin is also recommended for the soothing of irritated skin and for promoting and maintaining the balance of healthy skin. Sedaplant Richter also aids in strengthening, stimulating, and smoothing dry skin. Within the herbal blend, yarrow extract acts as a natural astringent and antibacterial; balm mint and chamomile help to calm irritated skin; mistletoe aids in wound healing; hops helps to tighten and soothe mature skin and fennel strengthens, stimulates and smoothes dry skin. Together these blended ingredients offer a soothing and calming herbal composition to aid in the correction of sensitive and irritated skin.
• Neutrazen™-This lipopeptide can help prevent and reverse signs of inflammation and calm and soothe irritated skin. It can also help to maintain and restore a normal skin sensitivity threshold. It can offer soothing care for cosmetically treated skin by decreasing the sensitivity of neuromediator cells. In vitro, in vivo, and clinical tests have shown a reduction in skin sensitivity and irritation response activity.
•Symglucan®- Derived from Beta-Glucan this skin conditioner can effectively protect against UV-damage, improve extrinsic signs of aging. It can also stimulate fibroblast growth and collagen synthesis and increase moisturizing properties of the skin. In vitro testing has shown Symglucan® to offer a 15% increase in UV protection and a significant increase in fiboblast production resulting in increased collagen synthesis. Studies have also shown that Symglucan® can offer 13% skin penetration. Despite a fairly large molecular size, SymGlucan® penetrated the skin significantly into the stratum corneum and epidermis. Additionally, SymGlucan® offers an exciting new application in a non-invasive treatment of skin wrinkles.
•Prodew 400- With its excellent retaining ability, Prodew 400 is comprised of 8 types of amino acids as well as sodium PCA and lactic acid. In combination, this blend helps to protect the skin from dryness, it aids in moisturizing the skin and promoting elasticity. The formulation of amino acids is modeled after the skin’s natural amino acids and possesses excellent humectants properties due to the synergistic effect of the sodium PCA and L-Proline thereby increasing the skin’s natural moisture function and showing an 85% increase in the moisturizing effect.
Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Squalane, Propanediol, Dimethicone, DI-C12-15 Alkyl Fumarate, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Polysorbate 60, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Epilobium angustifolium Flower/Leaf/ Stem Extract, Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Butylene Glycol, Dextran, Palmitoyl tripeptide-8, Aloe barbadensis Leaf Extract, Chamomilla recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Beta-Glucan, Foeniculum vulgare (Fennel) Fruit Extract, Humulus lupulus (Hops) Extract, Melissa officinalis Leaf Extract, Viscum album (Mistletoe) Leaf Extract, Chamomilla recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Achillea millefolium Extract, Sodium PCA, Betaine, Sorbitol, Glycine, Alanine, Proline, Serine, Threonine, Arginine, Lysine, Glutamic Acid, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Oil, Urea, Allantoin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Dimethiconol, Polymethylsilsequioxane, Polysilicone-11, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Alcohol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Polyacrylamide, Sodium Polyacrylate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Triethanolamine, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol.