The primary action of the Infraderm High Frequency Machine is thermal, or heat producing, because of the rapid oscillation of the frequency there are no muscular contractions. The physiological effects can be either stimulating or soothing, depending on the method of application. It is recommended that all treatments given with high-frequency should be started with a mild current and gradually increased to the required strength. The recommended length of the treatment depends upon the condition to be treated. For example for a general facial treatment, approximately three to five minutes should be allowed.
Benefits of High Frequency:
• Stimulates circulation of the blood.
• Increases glandular activity
• Aids in elimination of toxins and absorption of nutrients to the cell.
• Increases metabolism.
• Germicidal action occurs during use (Direct Method Only)
• Generates heat inside the tissues.
• Aids in deeper penetration of product into the skin.
• Compact model
• Precise intensity adjustment control
• 3 electrodes included:
• 1 large mushroom violet, 1 small mushroom pink, 1 indirect massage
• Integrated holes for electrodes
• Handle with retractable and coiled wire for better mobility