Bio-Laure is a treatment which combines the technology of lyophilised powders with specific minerals according to skin needs.
Combination/Oily/Acne prone skin
Freeze-Dried powder (yeast and/or wheat germ):
• Regulates keratinisation, sebaceous secretions and skin metabolism.
• Improves skin respiration and circulation.
Trace Elements contain a combination of sodium, magnesium, and calcium salts etc. which are specially designed to meet the nutritional needs of tired skin and dull, muddy complexions. The synergy between these physiological biocatalysts meets the requirements of skin cells while ensuring optimal moisturization of the epidermis.
• Select a Bio-Laure: Freeze-Dried Treatment with Trace Elements balance or remodel according to skin type and needs.
• During the exfoliation resting phase, mix one vial of Freeze-Dried powder with one vial of Trace Elements until thoroughly blended.
• Allow the mixture of Freeze-Dried powder and Trace Elements to rest so that the powder can rehydrate.
• For maximum results, use the saturating method of indirect massage (infraderm-high frequency current).
• For the Bio-Laure balance treatment; gently massage the mask and cover with a towel moistened with lukewarm water. Allow to rest for 20 minutes.
• For the Bio-Laure remodel treatment; wait for 10 minutes, moisten hands and carry out effleurage movements or lymphatic drainage.
• Bio-Laure: Freeze-Dried Treatment with Trace Elements is ideal for a 6-week treatment course with one treatment per week or once a month for maintenance according to skin needs.