February Retail Special! Buy 4 get 1 FREE!
Hydralox Circadia by Dr. Pugliese has been specially formulated to lock in vital moisture, reducing trans-epidermal water loss while creating a soft and supple sheen. The perfect treatment to compliment a regular skin care routine of Circadia products. This gentle hydrating serum is recommended for all skin types, particularly dry, chapped or wind-burned skin.
Retail size: 0.5 fl OZ/ 15ML
Feature Ingredients and their known benefits:
• Tocopherol (Vitamin E) - A very powerful fat-soluble antioxidant that protects cellular membranes from free radicals
• Soybean Oil (GMO-free) - Soy proteins inhibit hair growth and the formation of proteases, while reducing pigmentation
• Rice Bran Oil - Possesses a peptide that inhibits MMP (matrix metalloproteinase) activity, enzymes that destroy collagen and elastin
• Macadamia Seed Oil - A highly stable emollient containing 85% mono-unsaturated fatty acids that is both hydrating and soothing
• Curry Leaf Oil - A botanical extract with anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties
• Cinnamon Leaf Oil - An anti-microbial, antioxidant spice that is also a natural preservative
• Sesame Oil - Another natural preservative, rich in antioxidants and polyunsaturated fats
• CoQ10 - A naturally occurring enzyme found in the mitochondria of the cell, with antioxidant properties
• Essential oils of Rose, Vanilla, and Jasmine - Hydrating properties
• Specially Designed to ‘lock in’ critical moisture, reducing trans-epidermal water loss
• Soft, Supple, non-greasy finish
• Effectively aids in delivery of nutrients contained in other Circadia skin care products
For Best Results: Use treatment morning and night. After cleansing, apply two to three drops of Hydralox over face. Also perfect for rubbing on nails to soften cuticles.