Dead Sea Salts
Naturally rich of 26 minerals !
PRO COLLECTION PRODUCT (PROFESSIONAL)
Resulting from more than 25 millions of years of natural evaporation, the Dead Sea salts have properties:
thanks to their unsurpassed mineral richness.
Located on the borders of Jordan, Israel and Palestine, the Dead Sea is the saltiest sea on the planet.
Fed by the Jordan River, the Dead Sea has benefited
from the effect of sun rays for millennia, thus concentrating salts and minerals. The results? The Dead Sea is 10 times more salted, contains 3 times more sodium, 30 times more magnesium, 16 times more potassium and 36 times
more calcium than the Mediterranean Sea.
Dead Sea salts have the most unique concentration of mineral salts in the world.
Dead Sea salts contain no less than 26 minerals.
This exceptional wealth offers them the dermatological properties, which are used in the spas and thalassotherapy centers. These are formidable positive energy sensors
and diffusers. Their positive effects can maintain fresh and invigorated skin as well as rid skin of impurities that
are provoked by urban pollution which invades our organism and damages our delicate epidermis.
Obtained by natural evaporation, we use a pure and non-refined salt to obtain the best quality and best traceability to take advantage of all skin conditions (eczema, psoriasis), body (joint and muscle pains)
and spiritual benefits.
Dead Sea salts work on the organism at several levels. Diluted in bath water:
• They regenerate nervous cells and offer a soothing an calming effect.
• They are a formidable and efficient weapon to fight against all forms of stress
which damage skin and trigger epidermis lesions.
As an exfoliant: :
• They allow the deep elimination of impurities,
• Revitalize, efficiently hydrate,
• Encourage cellular exchanges
• Hinder the aging process
• Stimulate blood flow.
This variety of benefits is possible thanks to the inherent richness in the
Dead Sea salts.
Advice of uses:
• As an exfoliant , together with the Natural Extracts Elixir:
mix 2 doses of salt for 1 dose of oil
• Included in the Enveloppement with Slimming & Firming Algae
(mix algae with an aqueous solution of sea salts)
• Body bath: Dissolve 150 g of Dead Sea Salts in bath water to take advantage of its power of relaxation. Allow a pause of 10 to 20 minutes. Rinse.
• Foot care: Dip foot in warm water (37 °C) containing 150 g of dissolved
Dead Sea Salts. Allow to pause during 15 minutes. Clean. With feet still damp, buff rough areas that have been soften by the bath. Apply the
Relaxing Mousse with Clay. Allow to pause during 15 minutes. Rinse and finish by a massage with the Dermo-Performance Butter.