This Circadia peel contains 30% Lactic Acid, which is a member of the Alpha Hydroxy group of molecules that encourages desquamation of the stratum corneum. This peel is suitable for anyone with aging, acneic or keratinized skin and is generally tolerated by most skin types for full timing. It can be used up to 5 minutes on any Fitzpatrick skin type and repeated every 4 weeks.
• Hypersensitivity or anyone highly allergic
• Severely dry and dehydrated skin or those with a compromised lipid barrier
• Accutane® with the past year
• Pregnancy or nursing
• Glycolic acid or salicylic acid within past week
• Retin-A® or Renova® within the past week
• Herpetic breakout
• Open wounds or suspicious lesions
WARNING: a full client consultation is necessary before treatment. It is highly recommended to have your client fill out and sign consent form and to verbally repeat contraindications before proceeding with the peel.
Presentation: Three Strengths: 30%, 35% and 45%