This ultra effective peel is formulated of the perfect blend of acids to help gently exfoliate the skin without harshness, irritation or inflammation. Thanks to a new technology of peeling, clients will experience little to no stinging sensation and should not experience any flaking or peeling post treatment.
Skin Type Indications and Frequency of Use:
Tolerated by most skin types for full timing. Can be used up to 5 minutes on any Fitzpatrick skin type. This peel can be repeated every 4 weeks.
NOTE: The Alpha-Beta Peel will remain active until neutralized and removed.
Important: A full client consultation is necessary before treatment. Have client fill out and sign consent form. Verbally repeat contraindications before proceeding with peel.
• Aspirin or salicylic sensitivity
• History of being highly allergic to anything
• Pregnant or nursing
• Accutane® within the last year
• Antibiotics – topical or systemic
• Broken skin or herpetic breakout
• Laser surgery within the last 12 weeks
• Using glycolic acid, Retin -A® or Renova® in the last 4 weeks
30% Lactic Acid with 10% Salicylic Acid
40% Lactic Acid with 15% Salicylic Acid